Home > About The Raw Food Diet, Reversing conditions & illnesses, Transitioning to Raw > How To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating On A Raw Food Diet, Ep160

How To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating On A Raw Food Diet, Ep160

January 25th, 2010 Natasha St. Michael

Over the weekend I received an email from a viewer that just started the raw food diet. She was concerned because she is having major bloating, gas, constipation for the past 2 weeks and it’s not getting any better. I would be concerned as well!!

This does happen to quite a few people and it also reminds me of the many people who tell me they’d love to eat raw fruits and vegetables but they just get so bloated. I always feel terrible when I hear this because people think its the fruits and vegetables that is causing the bloating and gas– but infact its actually a clogged up intestinal track. Think about it– when a pipe is clogged, nothing can go down, it just sits and putrifies, that exactly what happens to someone who has a clogged up intestinal track– what ever they eat, stays in the stomch too long and starts to ferment, and therefore causing all the gas and bloat. It’s not the food, its the person!!

Check out today’s video and I’ll explain what you can do to unclog your colon, how to eat when you have this problem and other easy tips to ensure no gas or bloating!

How To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating On A Raw Food Diet, Ep160

Do you want to lose weight or jump start your healthy diet? Join me for a 10 Day Juice Fast starting February 1st!!! Click Here to sign-up!

1. Sally
    January 26th, 2010 at 13:43 | #1

what about colonics? i know it is pointless if you don’t eat healthy, but aren’t they a fast and effective way of removing build up?

2. April 14th, 2010 at 15:11 | #2

Interesting article i totally agree with the comments above. Keep writing

3. May 27th, 2010 at 12:09 | #3

This is certainly a superb bit of information, I currently have conducted quite a chunk of browsing your material of late and consequently i have to state it is undoubtedly awesome to find some different not to mention factual reading instead of all of the duplicated junk which is published all around the net. I hope there is going to be a lot to come and i definitely will be certainly sure to visit back shortly and bring in your rss feed

4. May 27th, 2010 at 22:06 | #4

Cheap Insurance Online, How is it that just anybody can write a blog and get as popular as this? Its not like you’ve said anything incredibly impressive –more like youve painted a pretty picture over an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, here. But do you really think that you can get away with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything?

5. Karen
    November 1st, 2011 at 00:58 | #5

Good info but video could have been cut in half the time

6. Claire
    November 12th, 2011 at 18:45 | #6

Not healthy at all! You look really tired, living on raw fruits and veg all days every day is just not nutritionally sound. Yes, I am qualified to make such a suggestion.

Comments are closed.